(Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation – For Holistic Wellness and Freedom from Lifestyle Ailments)
(open to all age groups)
Holistic Wellness Workshop imparts Holistic & Natural balance of Body, Mind and Spirit.
Identify with Dosha Healing:
Our ancient science of Ayurveda that has long back conceptualized the theory of our innate personality which marks our lifelong subsistence. Not only has this proficient knowledge helped us to categorize ourselves in relation to our innate foundation, but once we are clear on the subject, we can virtually understand our self better and eventually take care of our entity gaining lifelong physical as well as mental wellness. And this surely is the need of the times.
1. Identify yourself (in accordance to the Dosha which is dominant within you).
2. Understand yourself ( how your dominant Dosha makes you different in both the spheres of physical constitution and mental temperament; which is recognized as your Prakriti).
3. Take care of yourself ( and become aware of the imbalances or Vikriti that might be setting into your system, owing to the diet and lifestyle incongruity) Dosha Healing workshop provides you with answers to the questions that often bother us on subconscious grounds and yet remain unanswered like:
• How are we formed or came into existence?
• Why we all humans are not just the same, and rather differ in physical appearance and mental temperament?
• What actually governs our basic constitution?
• Although following most of the prescribed ‘Health Rules’ how come we still seem to lose our wellness every now and then?
• And last but not the least when and how our natural health can be restored?
When you understand the concept of Dosha Healing, you can be better aware of your own personality type and understand why you differ in physical personality as well as mental temperament, from all others around you. And also, recognize the everyday diet and lifestyle that suits your basic Prakriti. Dosha Healing thus works both as Preventive as well as Curative therapy for your Holistic Well being.
Bliss of Meditation:
Are you practicing Meditation daily? If not, then you are surely missing on the very exclusive need of your life. The beauty of Meditation imparts the benefit of acquiring and also maintaining the positive health of the mind. Learn and experience the applied tool of Meditation that may be employed in everyday life for better mental health and relaxation.
This Meditation process can be easily brought into your everyday lifestyle for gaining self healing, inner peace ,joy and bliss, on all the physical, mental and emotional levels. Also, meditation is a natural stimulant for good health, enhances energy levels and eliminates negative emotions.
• Are you interested to learn the natural, original and simplest form of meditation ?
• Can you spare sometime of your busy day schedules which promises mental balance and calm, without putting in much effort?
• Want to indulge in the natural process of insight, which helps you to easily evade the everyday anxiety and pressures of life?
Yoga for Everyday Health:
Learn the right application of Yoga techniques ( Asanas and Pranayamas) which may be practiced daily to make your body healthy, light and fit. Easy to do Yoga is suitable also for the beginners, and make you competent enough to stay away from lifestyle related diseases, help combat stress and also create a sense of calm and inner peace. Not only this, practicing these simple yet effective Yoga techniques helps you to detoxify and promises a radiant and symmetrical physique.
• Are you interested in yoga?
• Do you want to enhance your energy, spirit and well-being?
• Are you uncertain where to begin?
Then this workshop is perfect for you ! Welcome yourself to this nurturing and inspirational beginning to your everyday yoga experience.
All this and more is in store for you in the Holistic Wellness workshops. Experience and participate individually or with your family in this one day, or two days, personalized and practical training ( along with individual consultation) workshop with experienced Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation Consultants.
PS. This is the Basic Workshop plan which can be modified according to yours or your organization needs.
Some Imminent Public Workshops by Dr Sonica Krishan ( with Pictures)
Topic: Heart Disease – Prevention and After Phase Organized by: Fortis Hospital, Chandigarh Surgical Society & Punjab Cardiology Society
Topic: Yogic Way to a Healthy Heart Organized by: Cardiomersion 2012 – Lifestyle & Surgery
Topic: ‘Mums versus Fussy Eating’ – Children’s essential nutrition needs and recommendations. Organized by: Himalaya drug Co.
Topic: Stress-free Healthy Living Organized by: SUNAYAM (Spiritual Understanding of Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga, Alternative Medicine and Meditation).
Topic: Joint Pains and Ayurveda Remedies Organized by: Bharat Vikas Parishad
Topic: Understanding GYM (Gita, Yoga and Meditation) Organized by: Sub Regional Conference of NIRC of Institute of Chartered accountants of India.
Topic: Ayurveda- The way of Life Organized by: Dabur XL
Topic: Role of Ayurveda in General Health Organized by: Govt and TGT Teachers
Topic: Vedic Pravachana Organized by: Arya Samaj
Topic: Discourse on Ayurveda Healing Science Organized by: DAV Institute